Thursday, November 1, 2012

Elephants in the Room

Do you ever feel like the universe is trying to tell you something?  Like it's just giving you these really subtle little hints, and then the hints get bigger and bigger until you just can't ignore them anymore? No? I'm sounding crazy? Well ok then.

....WELL on a completely different and totally non crazy note, I have been seeing elephants EVERYWHERE.  Not metaphorical elephants of the pink variety, actual elephants.  Wooden elephants, brass elephants, glass elephants, they're all over the interior design-osphere (yup...I just made that word up), and I do not hate it.  Elephants were my favorite animal growing up, and if the universe wants me to decorate with them, I'm completely ok with it.

The Inspiration:


image via here

Home of Caitlin Wilson (more on her later!)

The Goods:






No comments:

Post a Comment